The end of the 2013-2014 legislative session is coming to a close. Below are key deadlines for the Legislature and Governor:
- August 15 was the last day for fiscal committees to meet and report bills to the Floor.
- August 18-31 Floor Session only – no committees, other than conference committees and Rules committee, may meet for any purpose.
- August 22 is the last day to amend bills on the Floor.
- August 31 is the last day for each house to pass bills.
- All bills passed by the Legislature by September 1, 2014 must be signed or vetoed by the Governor on or before September 30, 2014.
Below you will find summaries of each piece of oil and gas-related legislation, with an updated status for each bill. Stoel Rives has a dedicated team of professionals that will continue to track these bills.Continue Reading Updated Status of Oil and Gas-related Bills in California’s Legislature